Opening hours 12h -18h from Tuesday to Sunday.
Due to a change of exhibition: Only the R.Depardon – D.Burnett exhibition “Septembre au CHili 1971/1973” will be on view from November 7 to 21.
Library: Restricted access, by appointment only, from November 7 to 21. Not open on November 11, 18 and 21, 2023.
Getting to Château d’Eau
- By bus to the terminal Cours Dillon (accessible platforms). The average distance to get to the entrance is 100 metres.
- The nearest bus stop is Cours Dillon – Line L4, which is a few metres away from the gallery’s entrance.
Visit the Tisséo accessible network page | Tisséo (tisseo.fr)
- By car, a paying car park at Cours Dillon is less than 200 metres away. Visit the page dedicated to roadways and accessibility – Toulouse Métropole (toulouse-metropole.fr)
Telephone : 05 34 24 52 35
Access to the areas to be visited
Entry is free for disabled people and their companions on presentation of proof.
Disabled people and their companions have priority access without having to wait at the reception desk.
The visit lasts on average 50 minutes.
The brick tower
External lift to get up the entrance stairs, giving access to:
- the reception/ticket office
- the ground floor of the main exhibition
Warning: The basement of the tower is not accessible. Only a stone staircase provides access (renovation work planned).
The second gallery
Following the gently sloped path in the garden, giving access to:
- the second exhibition
- the shop / bookshop
- a toilet with an armchair
- the library
- the public garden and the ephemeral café (June to October)
MAKING YOUR VISIT MORE COMFORTABLE
- The distance covered inside the exhibitions is approximately 200 metres
- The ticket office and shop are equipped with audio kits
- There are benches in the basement and in the second gallery
- For families, you can leave your pushchairs at the reception desk