OPEN EVERY DAY FROM 12PM TO 6PM EXCEPT MONDAY
Art and cultural education
Learn about photography
Since its foundation in 1974, image education has been an axis of the artistic project. Through the temporary exhibitions and the collections, the gallery contributes :
- to the meeting with the artworks and the artists
- to reinforce the knowledge of art history
- to facilitate the access to the photographic practice.
This commitment translates into proposals adapted to our programming and/or built with the educational actors.
Prepare your visit by downloading the exhibition booklet
Around the exhibitions
- Guided visits for groups
- storytelling visits for schools
- meeting with the artists presented at the gallery
- history of photography lectures
- self-study resources in the library
You are a teacher, you lead mediation actions? Contact us for the current offer (according to the exhibitions) by phone at +33 5 34 24 52 35 or by email, see the page Team and contacts.